Business Service Manager
Business Technology Services
Data Sales Co. offers Data Destruction services to give you peace of mind and help you meet security requirements. We operate a 20HP twin-shaft Electro-Shear Shredder that produces particles from less than ¼" to 2" in diameter. Our process addresses the security requirements for HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accounting Act), FACTA (Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act), GLB (Gramm-Leach Bliley Act) and SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act). Our Data Destruction services also ensure that out of service technology is recycled or disposed of in an environmentally sound fashion.
- Data Destruction services available for hard drives, tape cartridges, PDAs, floppy drives, CDs and cell phones
- Shredder is housed in a secure facility owned and operated by Data Sales Co.
- Pick-up and transportation via Data Sales Co. fleet of trucks, outfitted with secure, sealed lockboxes
- Barcode scanning, report of all serial numbers destroyed and a certificate of destruction assure complete security and peace of mind
- View a video demonstration at http://www.datasales.com/destruction.html
- National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) Member